Thursday 20 February 2014

Alexander McQueen A/W 2013 Video by Rottenfields


Couple of weeks ago we've visited Alexander McQueen's flagship store to take last glimpse of their A/W '13 collection comprised of a visually staggering ecclesiastical fantasy that revisited the medieval clergy with a flair of modern cutting edge style. The collection was literally about to be taken down due to the launch of the next S/S '14. We had managed to take a few photos and a video of the in-store display. Initially we have wanted to post them as they are, but then, having this song in my head and thinking how aptly it goes with this impression surrounding that collection I decided to make a little video edit. So here it is! Also, this is my first Youtube video ever and I hope you'll like it and enjoy it as much as I did while making it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment